Shelby’s Rewards® Term & Conditions
Shelby’s Rewards® program is open to Canadian residents 14+ with a registered online account and who order from participating Shelby’s locations only. Point redemption valid only for online orders from participating locations in Canada. See full terms and conditions here
Shelby’s Rewards® (the "Program") is a loyalty program sponsored by Shelby’s of Canada ("Sponsor") through which individuals ("Participants") who have a profile online account and have registered to participate in the Program ("Participant Account") can collect points ("Points") by making qualifying online orders. Participants may redeem their Points online for medium 2-topping pizzas.
Participation in the Program
Modification and Termination of the Program
4. The Program is scheduled to begin on or about October 5-2020. 5. By participating in the Program, Participants hereby agree that Sponsor may modify these Rules, including termination of the Program, with or without notice even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to redeem accumulated Points. 6. A Participant's continued participation in the Program constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Rules.
7. Earning Points through Online Purchase. Once you have enrolled, you will earn 10 points for every $1 spent, therefore every 100 points values $1 reward. Collected at participating Shelby’s locations in Canada. There are no restrictions regarding the content of your order and the total value may include delivery fees and taxes. Gratuities will be excluded from the determination of a Qualifying Order. Limit: 500 points per participant’s account. Shelby’s Reward points are earned exclusively by ordering on Shelby’s digital channels. 8. Bonus Points or Other Rewards. From time to time, you may be offered the ability to earn Bonus Points or other rewards for a single Qualifying Order during a limited time-period. Depending on the offer, you may be required to first activate the offer by following the instructions provided before you make the purchase to receive the Bonus Points or receive the reward. Your online, phone or in-store Qualifying Order must be completed during the stated time-period and must be completed with the email address associated with your Shelby’s account. 9. Earning Points for Online Purchase After Order is Placed. If you make an online order but do not use a Participant Account, you may make a request for Points later. You must make the request using a valid Participant Account (which may be created after your Qualifying Order) within thirty (30) days of the date of the order by visiting www.shelbys.ca/claimrewards. You will need to submit the order number and the unique rewards code associated with the order included on your receipt. Requests for Bonus Points will not be accepted. Limit: You may only make one (1) post purchase request every thirty (30) calendar days. 10. No Cash Value or Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale of Points is strictly prohibited and any Participant identified by Sponsor attempting to sell Points may have his/her Participant Account terminated. Any Points remaining in a Participant's Account if the Program is terminated will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs (if any), unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Rewards: Participants who have earned at least sixty (60) Points may redeem their Points for a value of up to $6 from Shelby’s menu items, when they make an online order. Shelby’s may modify the number of Points needed to be earned and will message that change to all Participants prior to its implementation. 12. How to Use Points: Participants may redeem Points at Shelby’s locations in Canada online by clicking on the redemption link in their rewards section, and following the instructions to make their order. To do so, simply sign into your Shelby’s Profile and enter the code in the coupons section while placing your online order. Participant shall remain responsible for applicable sales tax. Limit: A Participant may redeem up to a maximum of 60 points per order, per day, per account. 13. Point Redemption Final: All point redemptions are final, and the Points will be deducted immediately from Participant's Account. Sponsor will not provide any refunds once Points are redeemed. 14. Promotional Offers: From time to time, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect to offer promotional opportunities for Participants to redeem points. These promotional offers may only be available for a limited time period, may offer promotional points with pre-set expiration dates and may be limited to select store locations. Sponsor will provide the specific terms and conditions of any promotional offers at such time.
General Terms and Conditions
15. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Rules or any federal or provincial laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion. 16. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision. 17. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, accumulation of and redemption of Points, or a Participant's compliance with these Rules will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. 18. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants while participating in the Program. 19. Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program. 20. Participants are responsible for maintaining updated contact information in their Participant Account. Information contained in the Participant Account may be used to contact Participants. 21. The Program is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limitation of Liability
22. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, and promotional and advertising agencies are not responsible for any printing or computer error, omission, interruption, irregularity, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Program materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of Program information due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or any combination thereof. 23. By participating in the Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, promotion and advertising agencies, franchisees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and successors, assigns, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant's participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party. 24. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SPONSOR, SHELBY’S CANADA, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED SHELBY'S FRANCHISE STORES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY PURCHASED ITEM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A PARTICIPANT ANY REWARD, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT FAIR MARKET VALUE OF THE REWARD. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. 25. As a condition of participating in the Program, Participant agrees that, except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any item purchased therein shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Canada. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Canada,, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Province of Ontario. 26. If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.